Upcoming Market Dates
Open 9am - 3pmThird Sunday of Every Month!
Kiama Seaside Markets
The Kiama Seaside Markets are a destination for locals and travellers from all over Australia, show casing some of Kiama’s most eclectic and beautiful market stalls on the NSW South Coast and Illawarra region.
We have an increasing selection of gorgeous jewellery, homewares including soft furnishings, art, handmade furniture, fashion clothing and a growing produce presence, as well as fresh food from our stalls and food vans.
Don’t miss Kiama Seaside Markets on the 3rd Sunday (with some extra) of each month, Come and enjoy the atmosphere whilst listening to local buskers and music.
Proudly owned and operated by the Kiama and District Business Chamber.
New Years Eve Market
Friday 31st December 2pm - 8pm
Update for all those attending Kiama Seaside Markets.
For each Kiama Seaside Market we are implementing additional precautionary methods to further ensure your safety, here are some simple steps YOU can follow to help with your peace of mind. - As a general precaution, practice standard hygiene measures
- Wash your hands regularly
- Pack and use hand sanitiser or alcohol wipes before eating
- All our Stallholders will have sanitiser available at each of their stalls
- Only touch items you are going to buy
- Maintain social distancing in and around the markets at all times
- Take direction from market staff and Stallholders
- When coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue rather than using your hand.
- Download the Covid Safe App
Whilst we understand it is disappointing, if you are feeling unwell, please reconsider your need to attend the event.